Class of 2017
Major/Minor: Political Science and Economics with a Minor in Spanish
Hometown: Lancaster, PA
High School: Garden Spot Senior High School
- Peer Mentor
- Presidential Fellow
- Student Government Association Secretary of Academics
- Junior Achievement Instructor
- Public Safety Dispatcher
- College Democrats, Programming Chair
- Maryland Student Legislature, Vice Delegation Chairperson
- Goldstein Program for Public Affairs, Research Assistant
- Writing Center, Peer Consultant
- Washington College representative to the Student Advisory Council for the Maryland Higher Education Commission
- Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK)
- Douglass Cater Society of Junior Fellows
Why did you choose your major?
I think political science and economics both provide me with a unique lens through which to view the world. I would love to pursue another degree after WAC, probably either by obtaining a Ph. D. in one of those topics, or by attending law school. I’m confident that the type of thinking that these majors require will really help to prepare me for whatever option I choose to pursue.
Favorite Chestertown hangout:
Do I really have to choose between the many places where coffee is served?