Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- B.S., Appalachian State University, Mathematics
- B.A., Appalachian State University, Economics
- M.S., North Carolina State University, Mathematics
- Ph.D., North Carolina State University, Mathematics
- S. Law and N. Reading. “The Hopf Algebra of Diagonal Rectangulations.” J. Combin. Theory Ser. A. 119 (2012) no. 3, 788-824.
- N. Calkin, N. Drake, K. James, S. Law, P. Lee, D. Penniston, and J. Radder. “Divisibility Properties of the 5-regular and 13-regular Partition Functions.” Integers 8 (2008), no. 2, A60, 10pp.
- Fall 2013: Differential Calculus, Statistics
- Spring 2014: Applied Calculus, Statistics, Vector Spaces
- Math Club advisor
- Pi Mu Epsilon Member