Lindsay Lusby ’08
Lindsay Lusby is a poet, letterpress printer, bookbinder, typewriter-enthusiast, small press advocate, and avid tea-drinker.
She helped to launch the first annual Chestertown Book Festival in 2009 and then the second in 2010. At home, she operates a Chandler & Price Pilot printing press under the name Thread Lock Press. She also maintains a blog called Goose Hill, where she chronicles her adventures in poetry, printing, and bibliophilia. Her literary interests include contemporary poetry, postmodern fiction, and folk and fairy tale scholarship. She serves as Assistant Editor for the Literary House Press.
- Imago, chapbook forthcoming from dancing girl press in 2014
- poems forthcoming in Fairy Tale Review, The Lumberyard, and Midway Journal
wicked alice, Fall 2013
- decomP, April 2013 issue
The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review, Fall 2012 issue
- The Coachella Review, Fall 2011 issue
- English major, Creative Writing minor
- Graduated summa cum laude with Honors in English
- Sigma Tau Delta, English Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Participant in 2005 Kiplin Hall trip to England and Scotland
- English Thesis: “The Better to Read You With: Folktale Foundations in Experimental Fiction”