Major/MinorInternational Studies, Economics
Mike has his sights set on a career in the foreign service.
Hey! I’m Mike Bonadies and I’m a double major/double minor IS/Econ Philosophy/Religion.
I come from Camden County, South Jersey (South Jersey being maybe one of the coolest places in the world) and I am a peer mentor for international students. I’m the new Vice President for the International Studies Council and I’ve so far participated in two model UN experiences (one in Yale and one in McGill). I had a crazy spring break trip to Mexico and I’m going to chill in Morocco this summer (and of course study too)! When I’m not busy you’ll find me partying with the international students, mumming down Two street in Philly (yeah, I’m a Philadelphia Mummer), or hanging with the IS majors of WAC.
Majors: International Studies and Economics
Minors: Religion and Philosophy
Concentration: Global Business Studies and Near Eastern Studies
Language: Moroccan Arabic
- Summer ‘10 and Spring ’ 11 - Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Fall ‘11 and Spring ‘12 - Bogazici University, Turkey
- Summer ‘12 - Dar Loughat, Morocco
- International Peer Mentor
- International Studies Council, Vice President’10
- Junior Associate of Institute of Religion, Politics, and Society
- Peer Study Abroad Adviser
- Simon M. Hultman International Studies Memorial Study Abroad Award
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Phi Sigma Tau
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dr. Davy H. McCall Prize in International Economics