Former Associate Professor of Sociology and Criminology
As an Assistant Dean, Andrea works with undergraduates and graduates pursuing interests in internships, externships, and social service learning. She acts as the institutional liaison for various off campus experiential educational opportunities and works with faculty, students, and staff to enhance the nexus between the college curriculum and external participatory learning.
Along with the Director of Career Services and a faculty member, she also coordinates Pre Law program initiatives and mentors students on aspects of the law school application process, the LSAT test, law school selection choices, and legal practice areas.
- B.A., Mount Holyoke College, 1971
- M.A., American University, 1975
- Ph.D., American University, 1994
- Member, National Society for Experiential Education
- Member, Sigma Xi
- Member, American Society of Criminology