Major/MinorEnvironmental Studies, Chesapeake Regional Studies
In spring of 2012, Kelly Kunsch ’14 interned at Foreman’s Branch Bird Observatory on Chino Farms.
Working mainly with migratory song birds, she assisting with handling, identifying, and banding of birds, as well as recording data. Working at the station provided her with valuable field experience while allowing her to enjoy the environment’s natural surroundings.
Kelly is an Environmental Studies major who participated in Chesapeake Semester 2011.
WCTS Office: Vice President
Trap and Skeet Membership:
• Member since 2010
• Club Secretary for Spring 2011
• Vice-President since the 2011-2012 academic year
• Spring 2012 Banding Intern at Foreman’s Branch Bird Observatory
• Summer 2012 Restoration Intern at Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center
• Hodson Science Fellow
Favorite Moment with the Club:
• Working with everyone to plan, organize , and host an inter-collegiate competition shoot, the Battle of the Bay