Major/MinorBusiness Management, Hispanic Studies / Economics
Ryan is currently employed by Stanley Black & Decker in the company’s rotational leadership development program, focusing on finance.
Ryan has completed rotations in Indianapolis, IN and Shelbyville, KY and hopes to be placed in a permanent role in Towson, MD at Stanley Black & Decker’s Construction & Do-It-Yourself (CDIY) world headquarters. Ryan is co-chair of the Alumni Board’s Communications & Marketing Committee.
• Phi Beta Kappa, Omicron Delta Kappa, Sigma Beta Delta, Sigma Delta Pi
• Douglass Cater Society of Junior Fellows
• Spanish Club
• Campus Christian Fellowship / Men’s Bible Study
• Peer Mentor
• Peer Tutor for Office of Academic Skills (Spanish, Economics, Accounting)
• Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
• Men’s Rowing (2009-2011)