Major/MinorInternational Studies, Economics
Q & A
Hometown? Forked River, NJ
Favorite Movie? Pulp Fiction
Favorite Color? Green
Most Memorable Experience at WC: Birthday Ball
Favorite Quotation? “After climbing a great hill, one only finds there are many more hills to climb.” -Nelson Mandela
Favorite Destinations? London, Glasgow, Dublin, and Sao Paulo.
Future plans? I want to attend graduate school to receive a master’s degree in International Studies as well as my J.D. After that I would like to take the foreign service exam.
- Majors: International Studies and Economics
- Concentrations: Global Business and Middle East
- Languages: Portuguese and Arabic
- Study Abroad: Fall 2010, American University in Cairo
- Program Assistant/Multicultural Awareness Week: Office of Multicultural Affairs