Laura Reiter graduated from Washington College in 2010 with a double major in international studies and philosophy and a regional concentration in East Asia. As a student, she was active in Model United Nations, worked in the Writing Center, and was involved with a number of student publications, including the International Studies Review, Apeiron, and The Elm.
After graduation, Laura worked as a visiting English tutor at Lingnan University in Hong Kong, where she studied abroad. She later interned with the International Stability Operations Association in Washington, DC, as a publications associate and assistant editor of the Journal of International Peace Operations (since rebranded as Stability Operations Magazine).
Laura currently works as a production editor at Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group, a DC-area company focusing on academic and government publishing in the social sciences and humanities.
- Majors: International Studies and Philosophy
- Concentration: East Asia
- Languages: Spanish and Mandarin Chinese
- Study Abroad: Fall 2008-Spring 2009, Lingnan University in Hong Kong
- Internship: Writing Center Internship
- Extracurriculars: International Studies Council, Model United Nations, String Ensemble