I am currently the Alumni & Special Events Coordinator for McDonogh School in Owings Mills, MD, where I graduated in 2005, and enjoy learning about development and alumni relations.
I always love meeting and talking to fellow WC alumni and look forward to seeing what some are up to by helping the Alumni Office with the Alumni Board’s Communications & Marketing Committee. One of the best things about WC is the outreach felt within its small community—I look forward to helping that community flourish in the online world as well.
- Major: English
- Editor-in-Chief: The Elm (Features Editor ‘06-‘07, News Editor ‘07-‘08
- Greek Life: Zeta Tau Alpha (Historian 2007, Social Chair 2008)
- Academic Board: Student Government Association
- Honor Society: Order of Omega
- Press Release Writer: College Relations and Marketing