Elizabeth’s love of travel has led her a lot of places since graduation.
Following graduation, Elizabeth lived in France for two years to teach English and pursue a Master’s in French Cultural & Postcolonial Studies through the Paris program at Columbia University.
For the past two years, she has worked in Washington, DC for Tostan, an international non-profit organization that empowers communities in Africa through human rights-based education and skills training.
- Minors: French Studies and History
- Cater Society of Junior Fellows
- C.V. Starr Center Student Associate
- The Elm: Lifestyle Editor
- WAC Archaeology Field School Assistant
- C.V. Starr Center Frederick Douglass Fellow
- Study Abroad: Grenoble, France
- Zeta Tau Alpha
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Lambda Alpha
- Pi Delta Phi
- Phi Alpha Theta