Who was your favorite faculty member?
Dr. Clayton Black. In general, his passion for the cources he taught and his ability to connect with his students on a personal level embodied the approach and learning environment that drew me to Washington College in the first place.
What is your favorite Washington College memory?
The bookends: My first week spent on an orientation trip with Outward Bound on the Chesapeake Bay. My last day, Graduation Day. Walking across that stage and seeing all of my college friends, family members, etc. and how excited the were for me and how proud they were of me.
Robert C. Page ’01 is Vice President of Consumer & Community Banking - Operational Risk Oversight at JPMorgan Chase in Wilmington, Delaware, and a Co-Founding Partner of White Barn Cider, LLC.
After graduating from Washington College in 2001, Rob moved to Baltimore briefly before relocating to Newark, Delaware, to join MBNA America Bank, N.A. After five years at MBNA in a variety of roles from risk management to business development, Rob transitioned to Bank of America during a merger in 2006 where he had the opportunity to hold a number of positions across the consumer banking landscape until joining Citigroup in October 2011 to lead the Consumer Credit Card Operational Risk Analysis and Reporting group. Then in May 2013, Rob left Citi to join the Card Services team at JPMorgan Chase & Co to build out operational risk oversight for all new business initiatives.
In August 2013, he earned an MBA from Penn State’s Smeal College of Business. In September 2013, he and several of his business school classmates formed White Barn Cider, LLC to begin the development of a craft hard apple cider variety.
- Varsity Men’s Rowing (’97-’01): Captain (00-01) and Alumni Alliance Representative (’14-Present)
- Theta Chi Fraternity (’98-Present): President, Vice President, Alumni Chairman, National Risk Management & Standards Committee (’00-’01), and Alumni Alliance Representative (’14-Present)
- Intrafraternity Council (’99-’00): President
- Order of Omega - Greek Leadership Society
- Club Lacrosse (’00-’01)
- Pennsylvania State University, Masters of Business Administration