Lecturer in Business Management
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1971
- J.D., American University Law School, 1974
BUS 303 Legal Environment of Business
- Senior Litigation Partner at Buck, Migdal & Myers, Chartered, in Annapolis, Maryland, specializing in Civil Litigation.
- Member of the American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, and the Anne Arundel County Bar Association. Also, Maryland Bar, 1974, District of Columbia Bar, 1975, United States Supreme Court, 1978, U.S. District Courts for Maryland and District of Columbia, 1984, and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1995.
- Community activities include serving on the Board of Directors of H.A.V.E.N., Big Brothers, volunteering for the Whitman-Walker Clinic, and serving as Judge for American University Law School’s Moot Court Competitions. Writer/Actor/Performer in amateur theater productions and local bar association presentations.