Quality Assurance Representative | EAG Laboratories
EAG Laboratories is currently looking for an entry-level professional to join our global scientific services company. This position will provide an opportunity to gain experience in toxicology programs and learn industry specific regulations and processes. As a Quality Assurance representative you will be involved in performing inspections of toxicology studies, auditing data and reviewing reports, protocols and standard operating procedures.
• Degree(BS/BA)in biology, Chemistry or any other related scientific field with 0-2 years’ experience.
• Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards and a background in chemistry, biology and/or laboratory procedures is strongly desired.
• Excellent communication and computer skills are required.
• Ability to read and understand scientific information and use this knowledge to generate coherent reports.
• Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Biochemistry; Biology; Chemistry; Environmental Science and Studies
Job Targets Wanted
Science - Agricultural Science; Science - Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology; Science - Chemistry
College Central Job ID
EAG, Inc., is a global scientific services company serving clients across a vast array of technology-related industries. Through multi-disciplinary expertise in the life, materials and engineering sciences, EAG helps companies innovate and improve products, ensure quality and safety, protect intellectual property and comply with evolving global regulations. EAG employs 1200+ employees in seven countries, across 20 laboratories serving more than 4,000 clients worldwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer
810 Kifer Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94086