Major/MinorEnglish Major, creative writing minor
- Editor-in-Chief of The Elm
- Layout Editor of The Collegian
- Student Writer at College Relations/Marketing
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Cater Society of Junior Fellows
- Sigma Tau Delta (WC’s English Honors Society)
- Recipient of the Harwood Grant
- Former Intern for The Kent County News
- Usher for the Gibson Center for the Arts
- Actor and Designer for WC Theatre productions
- Dance Club member
- Sailing Club member
- Fiction work and photography published in The Collegian
- Presidential Fellow
Some fun facts:
- I once spent three weeks on a hiking trip around England and Ireland to learn about literature. In the middle of hiking Langdale Pike in Grasmere, I fell and badly injured my ankle. Long story short, I am much better at reading than hiking.
- The coolest scar I have is from surfing in Hawaii.
- I have a giant tortoise of the sulcata species. His name is Tinkerbill and his favorite food is kale.
- My favorite food is not kale.