Sunday night update from Kent County Emergency Services
– As of this evening, the storm was expected to make landfall in the Southern New Jersey/Northern Delaware area.
– Wind warning is in effect on the Bay Bridge.
– Winds 35-45 mph, gusts of 60-70 mph.
– High wind warning remains in effect from 8 a.m. Monday to 9 a.m. Tuesday.
– Strongest winds between 4 p.m. Monday and 6 a.m. Tuesday.
– Coastal Flood Warning remains in effect from 3 p.m. Monday to 1 p.m. Tuesday.
– Moderate coastal flooding is forecast during the high tides Monday late afternoon/night and Tuesday morning.
– Rainfall is forecast at 6 to 10 inches during the entire event.
– Minor tidal flooding is possible during the Monday morning high tide.
– Streams and rivers are expected to run over.
– Flood Watch remains in effect through Tuesday afternoon.