Know an Outstanding Student Employee?
The Student Employment Advisory Group will accept nominations for Washington College’s Student Employee of the Year award. The recipient of this award will be a student nominated by their department and selected as one who best embodies service excellence, dedication, a stellar work ethic, and academic quality.
- Student nominated may either be a Federal Work-Study student, or employed as a regular student employee.
- Student must have been employed by your department for a minimum of two semesters.
- Students must be nominated by their supervisor.
- Nominee must be in good academic standing, with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
To nominate your student employee submit a nomination form to Natalie Story, by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2014 at 4:30PM. Supervisors may only nominate one student employee.
- We welcome supporting materials such as performance evaluations, samples of work, resumes, etc.
- Nominations will be judged on presentation and accuracy as well as on content.
- Make copies of all nomination materials.
- Outstanding Nominee applications will include solid evidence to back up the superlatives they contain.
- The winner will be announced during the Student Employee of the Year Award Celebration held during the week of April 14 - 18, 2014.
- Information regarding prizes will be available at a later date.