The Phonathon Supervisor works closely with both the Assistant Director of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving and the student callers to ensure a smooth Phonathon procedure. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and willing to function as a role model for his or her peers with a strong work ethic and positive demeanor. Phonathon calling experience is required to apply.
- Oversee evening calling and answer pertinent questions as they arise
- Provide callers with ongoing feedback and correction where appropriate
- Manage corrections through the Phonathon software
- Communicate pertinent questions and potential issues to the Assistant Director
- Make calls
- Aid the Assistant Director or evening staff member with various tasks (i.e. supervision, snack, prizes, etc.)