Giving Tuesday is here! Observed on the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday is a global campaign designed to celebrate and support philanthropy and giving back through the power of social media and collaboration. For us at WC, Giving Tuesday is the perfect time to show what our amazing students are grateful for, and tell you how grateful we are for you.
The most interesting man at Washington College explains how tuition covers only 78% of each student’s education. The remaining 22% comes from the generosity of alumni and friends of the College. Celebrate Tuition Freedom Day on March 22 by thanking donors for their giving the gift of education