Four members of the natural sciences division, along with a representative of the philosophy department, comprise the Premedical Committee. The Committee members provide academic advising and career counseling, offer guidance with the application process, and help you make contacts with medical schools and other advisors. Students interested in allopathic, osteopathic, podiatric and veterinary medicine, as well as dentistry and optometry, should consult members of the Premedical Committee as early as possible in their academic careers and should attend all premed meetings.
- Kathleen Verville Associate Professor of Biology Chair, Premedical Committee
- Juan Lin Professor of Physics
- Anne Marteel-Parrish Professor of Chemistry, Deputy Chair of the Chemistry Department, Creegan Chair in Green Chemistry
- Matthew McCabe Associate Professor of Philosophy, Chair of Department
- George Spilich John Toll Professor of Psychology