How to transfer courses
Students sometimes wish to pursue summer courses in order to fulfill their language requirement. If this is the case, please follow the steps below.
- Identify a course that you would like to take and send the link of the course and course description to the Associate Chair of the Modern Languages Department, Professor Casado Presa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You will receive a reply which will tell you if the course has been accepted.
- Print and complete this form: http://www.washcoll.edu/live/files/1193-transfer-credit-requestpdf.
- Arrange to have the form signed by Professor Casado Presa.
- Turn in the form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Once you have completed the course, have an official transcript of the course sent from that institution to the Washington College Registrar’s office.
Please note that our department does not accept online or hybrid courses.