Our vision is a Chesapeake Bay and watershed that is healthy and thriving; one in which natural systems and human communities are in balance. Interdisciplinary academic programs promote the integration of environmental issues, social values, and good old river mud.
- The Hach Corporation for establishing a Headwaters to Bay Observatory
- U.S. Naval Academy- Severn vs. Chester, Urban vs. Rural
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Chesapeake Bay Office and U.S. Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS)
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Association Coastal Ocean Observing System
- Chesapeake Conservancy, Patrick Noonan
- Captain John Smith Chesapeake Historic Trail
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Maryland State Department of Education
- Rutgers University
- University of Maryland
- University of Delaware
- Chester River Association
- Sultana Education Foundation
- Echo Hill Outdoor School
- Private and Public Schools in the Chester River Watershed.