Meet Our Team
Let’s face it: the college search process can be a little intimidating. Relax! Someone at Washington College is here to help.
We have seven admissions counselors and support staff members who are made available to you throughout the entire admissions process.
Your assigned counselor may visit your high school, be in your area for a College Night, meet with you on campus during your visit, and will be the first person to read your application for admission when you’re ready to apply.
- Kelsey Kemp ‘10 Admissions Counselor New Jersey students
- Tony Littlefield Senior Associate Director Transfer & international, MD (AA & Howard Co), Midwest states, Guam, PR, VI students
- Katie McEnroe Admissions Counselor PA and DE (New Castle County) students
- Ken Searles Admissions Counselor CT, ME, MD (Montgomery Co.), NH, NY, RI, and VT students
- Sam Shoge Admissions Counselor AL, D.C., GA, KY, LA, MD (Calvert, Charles, PG, and St. Mary’s Co.) and MS, NC, SC, and VA
- Aundra Weissert Associate Director AK, AZ, AR, CA, ID, MD (Baltimore and Western) MT, NV, NM, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY
- Hannah Wheeler Admissions Counselor FL, MA, MD (Eastern Shore and Baltimore City) students