Meet Our Team
Let’s face it: the college search process can be a little intimidating. Relax! Someone at Washington College is here to help.
We have fifteen admissions counselors and six support staff members who are made available to you throughout the entire admissions process.
Your assigned counselor may visit your high school, be in your area for a College Night, meet with you on campus during your visit, and will be the first person to read your application for admission when you’re ready to apply.
- Sarah Beresik ’15 Admissions Representative DE (New Castle), PA (North Central, Northwestern, Southwestern, Allegheny)
- Patrick Cahill ’14 Admissions Representative DE (Sussex County), NY (Long Island)
- Madeline Martin Admissions Representative DE (Kent County), MN, MO
- Obella Obbo ’14 Admissions Representative
- Todd Cooley ’15 Admissions Counselor Western Maryland, PA (Bucks, Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, Northeastern)
- Joanna Poole Admissions Counselor CT, NJ (Northern and Central), NY
- Shiv Rambarran Admissions Counselor / Marketing Analyst
- Britt Weaver ’14 Admissions Counselor MA, ME, NH, RI, VA (Central, Richmond, Southside, Tidewater, Shenandoah, Southwest), VT, WV
- Stephan Jordan ’12 Assistant Director/Executive Assistant to the VP of Enrollment Puerto Rico, MD (Cecil, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Talbot), Middle East, South Asia
- Kelsey Kemp ’10 Assistant Director Southern New Jersey, Camden & Burlington, Jersey Shore & Pinelands
- Sam Shoge Assistant Director D.C., MD (Calvert, Charles, Montgomery, Prince George’s and St. Mary’s Co.), VA (Arlington & Alexandria, Fairfax, North Central)
- Betsey Fuller Hayes Western Regional Director AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, NV, OR, UT, WA
- Jonathan Webb ’06 Mid-Atlantic Regional Director Greater Baltimore Area, PA (Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Southeastern)
- Hannah Hollis Southern Regional Director AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN
- Aundra Weissert ’08 Associate Director AR, CO, KS, MD (Caroline, Dorchester, Wicomico, Somerset, Worcester Co.) MT, ND, NE, NM, OK, SD, TX, WY
- Tony Littlefield Senior Associate Director Transfer & International, MD (Anne Arundel & Howard Co.), Guam, VI