Meet Our Team
Let’s face it: the college search process can be a little intimidating. Relax! Someone at Washington College is here to help.
We have fifteen admissions counselors and six support staff members who are made available to you throughout the entire admissions process.
Your assigned counselor may visit your high school, be in your area for a College Night, meet with you on campus during your visit, and will be the first person to read your application for admission when you’re ready to apply.
- Tony Littlefield Senior Associate Director Transfer & International, MD (Anne Arundel & Howard Co.), Guam, VI
- Aundra Weissert ’08 Associate Director AR, CO, KS, MT, ND, NE, NM, OK, SD, TX, WY
- Betsey Fuller Hayes Western Regional Director of Admission AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, NV, OR, UT, WA
- Stephan Jordan ’12 Executive Assistant to the VP for Enrollment MD (Eastern and Western Shore), PR
- Katie McEnroe Mid-Atlantic Regional Director MD - Baltimore (County and City), Carroll, Hartford Co.
- Hannah Wheeler Southern Regional Director AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN
- Kelsey Kemp ’10 Assistant Director New Jersey
- Sam Shoge Assistant Director D.C., KY, VA, MD (Calvert, Charles, Montgomery, and St. Mary’s Co.)
- Jonathan Webb ’06 Assistant Director MD (Eastern Shore), DE (New Castle), OH, IA, IL, IN, MI, TN, WI
- Ryan Motevalli-Oliner Admissions Counselor MA, ME, NH, RI, VT, WV, MD (Prince George’s), PA (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia)
- Joanna Poole Admissions Counselor CT, NJ (Union, Essex, Southern Passaic, Hudson & Bergen), NY
- Shiv Rambarran Admissions Counselor NY (Long Island), South Asia, Middle East
- Patrick Cahill ’14 Admissions Representative DE (Sussex County)
- Temperance Field ’14 Admissions Representative DE (Kent County), MN, MO
- Obella Obbo ’14 Admissions Representative PA (Except Greater Philadelphia Area)