Congratulations on being admitted to Washington College. Welcome to Goose Nation!
This is a resource for admitted students in the 2015-fall entering class. Here, you’ll find links to important information, upcoming dates, ways to connect with the College, and more. Explore!
NOW - FAFSA available to complete
May 1 - College Decision Day
June 19, 23, or 26 - Summer Advising (choose one)
August 22-26 - Pre-Orientation (optional)
August 27 - Move-in Day & start of orientation
August 31 - First Day of Classes
1. Learn more about your area(s) of study
2. Visit (or Re-visit) campus
You have options:
- Weekday Visit (tour, meeting with counselor)
- FREE transportation for admitted students traveling to Maryland to visit campus from major transportation hubs in the area
Connect with your new classmates.
4. Make Your Move.
Enroll at Washington College. Let’s make it official.
Explore WC Online
Tour residence halls online with Unity walk-throughs and video tours by students. Check out campus life. And of course—if you haven’t already—meet our student bloggers and see what life at WC is like!
Our Top 3 Questions
Are high school honors courses weighted?
Yes. If the high school does not provide a weighted GPA, we will calculate an “Academic Grade Point Average” and give extra weight to Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, and other accelerated or enriched courses.
Is there an application fee?
Yes. The application fee is $50.
What do I need to complete the application?
The following credentials are necessary:
- completed and signed application form
- one teacher recommendation
- typed or printed admission essay/personal statement
- SAT-I or ACT scores
- one counselor recommendation
- official transcript with first marking period senior grades