Congratulations on being admitted to Washington College. Welcome to Goose Nation!
This is a resource for admitted students in the 2015-fall entering class. Here, you’ll find links to important information, upcoming dates, ways to connect with the College, and more. Explore!
Jan 1 - FAFSA available to complete
Jan 15 - Early Decision deadline to enroll
Feb 14 - We Love Washington College Day
March 1 - Financial Aid information due
April 11 - Admitted Student Day
May 1 - College Decision Day
June 19, 23, or 26 - Summer Advising
August 20 - Move-in Day & start of orientation
August 24 - First Day of Classes
1. Learn more about your area(s) of study
2. Visit (or Re-visit) campus
You have options:
- Weekday Visit (tour, meeting with counselor)
- Personal Preview Day (visit classes, stay overnight)
- We Love Washington College Day February 14
- Admitted Student Day April 11
Connect with your new classmates.
4. Make Your Move.
Enroll at Washington College. Let’s make it official.
Explore WC Online
Tour residence halls online with Unity walk-throughs and video tours by students. Check out campus life. And of course—if you haven’t already—meet our student bloggers and see what life at WC is like!
Our Top 3 Questions
Are high school honors courses weighted?
Yes. If the high school does not provide a weighted GPA, we will calculate an “Academic Grade Point Average” and give extra weight to Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, and other accelerated or enriched courses.
Is there an application fee?
Yes. The application fee is $55.
What do I need to complete the application?
The following credentials are necessary:
- completed and signed application form
- one teacher recommendation
- typed or printed admission essay/personal statement
- SAT-I or ACT scores
- one counselor recommendation
- official transcript with first marking period senior grades