Plan Your Visit
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Please note: Kohl Gallery is closed between exhibitions.
*Kohl will be closed over fall break (October 13-October 16).
Gibson Center for the Arts
300 Washington Avenue
Chestertown, MD 21620
Kohl Gallery is located on the first floor of the Gibson Center for the Arts. Parking is available in the lot behind Gibson and in the lots next to the Roy Kirby, Jr. Stadium. Please use the spots marked Visitor if parking prior to 3pm.
- Admission is free.
- Photography may be permitted on a show to show basis.
- Cellular phones may not be used in the Gallery.
- Bags and backpacks may not be worn inside the Gallery.
- Pencils only.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in the exhibition space.
- For security reasons, all bags may be subject to search upon entering the Gallery.
We are fully prepared to assist visitors with mobility impairments and adhere to all ADA guidelines.