Plan Your Visit
- Location/Address: Back entrance of Gibson Center for the Arts
- Admission: Free
- Directions: Visitor Guide
- Parking: Parking is available in the lot behind the Gibson Center for the Arts and in the lots next to the Roy Kirby, Jr. Stadium
Eating, drinking, and gum chewing are not permitted in the exhibition space.
Cellular phones may not be used in the gallery. We ask that you please turn them off.
Use of iPods or other electronic equipment is prohibited.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building or within 6 m (20 ft) of any entrance or covered area.
No photography will be permitted in the gallery.
Pencils only, no pens or other writing utensils.
Please do not touch!
- Art works
Keep a safe distance between you and the work of art.
Running, pushing, and roughhousing are not allowed in the Gallery.
Children are welcome but must be supervised by parents or other adults
No loitering, vending, begging, petitioning, or handing out information on Gallery property.
Bags and Personal Possessions
- For security reasons, all bags may be subject to search upon entering the gallery.
- Bags and backpacks may not be worn inside the Gallery.
- Large bags must be left in the cubbies at the entrance to the building for security reasons, and coats should be checked at the front of the building.
- No strollers are allowed in the gallery, but may be left at the entrance.
We are fully prepared to assist visitors with mobility impairments and adhere to all ADA guidelines.
We ask that all group visits of 10 or more please call us ahead of time to schedule a docent-led tour. You can contact us at 410-778-6499 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.